Sunday, March 9, 2014

Disneyland Bucket List

Well, it looks like I can check item 1 off the list! Hello Disney College Program!

This list will be updated as I continue to find more things I want to do while I am fortunate enough to work and play at Disneyland everyday for 6 months! Most of these I have found elsewhere and love them so much/I've never done them that they must be added to my own list.

1. Work for Disney.
2. See World of Color (from the front) - I've seen it from the back
3. See the park bench where Walt Disney conceived the idea of Disneyland.
4. Pilot the Mark Twain riverboat.
5. California Adventure "bar crawl"
6. Ride in the Lily Belle train car
7. Ride in the purple teacup in the Mad Hatter ride
8. Ride Space Mountain with the lights on
9. Spend Halloween at Disneyland
10. Thanksgiving at Disneyland
11. Christmas at Disneyland.
12. New Years at Disneyland. (4X)
13. Get into Club 33
14. Try the fried biscuits at Carthay Circle in DCA
15. Have fried pickles at Carnation Cafe in Disneyland.
16. Get Pommes Frites at Cafe Orleans.
17. Perform in a Disney parade (3X)
18. Attend Dapper Day & dress up
19. Run a 5K, 10K, or half marathon through Disneyland (September 2015!)
20. Ride in the front car of the monorail 
21. Attend the Mad T Party
22. Fill an autograph book
23. Take as many photos with characters as possible
24. Tour Walt Disney's apartment
25. Go to a concert at House of Blues in Downtown Disney
26. Have my first ever Dole Whip!
27. Throw what I know (DG salute) with a Disney princess
28. Meet all the Disney princesses
29. Buy a Minnie headband
30. Shop at Company D
31. Eat a turkey leg
32. Buy a Mickey balloon on Main Street U.S.A.
33. Get a caricature drawing of myself
34. Take a picture with each member of the Fab 5
35. Go to Club 1901 in DCA
36. Have a Disney date
37. Kiss in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle
38. Eat a Mickey candy apple
39. Ride every ride in Disneyland in one day
40. Ride every ride in California Adventure in one day
41. Tour Haunted Mansion
To be continued...


2 comments: